Saturday, November 3, 2012

US OF LITTLE FAITH

DAY 11 MARK 3-4-5

S: Mark 5:25-34

O: a woman is bleeding and has been for 12 years. She has spent every single thing she had on the hopes that a doctor, ANY doctor could heal her. She hears of Jesus and knows the stories of healing. She is miserable and knows in her heart of hearts that she doesn't even need to bother Him, but just needs to touch his cloak.But her faith in it is so strong that Jesus feels the power she has taken from Him. Even though he was in a large crowd He felt it. 

A: In these days we go to doctors and spend all we have on cures that are band aids. Things that don't always seem to help only cover up our symptoms. We all need to believe and have that woman's faith. We can touch His cloak every single day, by reading His word. We are all of such little faith. We let the evil thoughts enter in and won't let our faith grow. We let the fears of worldly things put an overcast on our lives. 

P: Today Lord I pray for the unhealthy people in my life. I pray for miraculous healing over each and every one of them. I ask that they be given a sense of peace over them tonight and I ask that my faith in your healing be enough to strengthen them and heal them completely. Thank you Jesus in your heavenly name, Amen!

I realize when you are knee deep in pain it is very hard to have faith in healing, at the moment you feel like it will never end. So I pray that when whoever may read this, they will think of some people who might not have the faith or strength to help themselves and that you pray and truly believe in the healing powers of Jesus. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment