Learn From The Past
S: Matthew 28: 1-8
O: Jesus had died and was buried then when the Mary's go to visit Him the earth quakes, the guards look dead from fear, the MASSIVE stone is rolled away, a very, very, very MASSIVE stone,
I might add, and an angle of the Lord looking like a bolt of bright lightening is chillen on the top of the stone.
Then the Mary's walk away to do as they were told by this angle and run into Jesus, the dead guy they were going to see. WOW! What a day and the sun just had come up!
A: My friend Patty and I were talking today and now I truly understand our conversation. God puts us in places to help us learn and He did not disappoint today!
Sometimes I make it a big deal when I don't have a good hair day! We have let the minor little problems become our whole LIVES. If we look back on what it was like to be a Christian then and now, ummm I choose NOW!. I have to apply the past to my life so I can move forward to where God is leading me.


No comments:
Post a Comment